Today we got a matcha green tea review from one of our customers in the United States.
Dear Ritsuo, Many thanks for providing such excellent matcha. I am a Buddhist monk in the Plum Village tradition, and we brothers have heartily enjoyed your offerings. They have brought us together and been a joyous occasion every time. Please keep up the great work. May you be well. A lotus for you,
Thank you very much for your matcha green tea review! We don't offer any discounts or coupons to get good reviews but our customers (true matcha lovers) give us reviews voluntarily!
Why don't you try our best organic matcha in Japan!
We get matcha green tea reviews through our web shop but sometimes we get matcha green tea reviews by email. Today we got a matcha green tea review from Maryland, United States. This is her review for our Ceremonial Matcha.
Thank you for this opportunity to express my gratitude. Your ceremonial tea is fabulous. However, I do not have any experience of tasting others. I wanted to try the very best a person can buy and your matcha was listed as such. As I learn about matcha tea it would be helpful to know on your website if your tea is “organic,” when the tea was harvested, and if it was radiated. Your teas has a beautiful bright green color and super finely ground. The tea container is air tight for a great shelf storage. The taste was very smooth warmed or iced with a vegetable earthy taste followed by lingering sweetness. Perfect.
Thank you for the wonderful matcha experience!
You are most welcome, Karen. We will work hard for more people who are looking for the best organic matcha green tea in Japan!
Grace & Green got a good product review from MatchaConnection! Since we do not get good reviews by money, it is difficult to get good reviews from bloggers. MatchaConnection asked us why we don't offer 100% satisfaction guarantee and why we don't sell on Amazon. We answered these questions on their comments place. Please read their review and our answers Here!
We got a mail from Anne. She was very happy about our Organic Matcha.
This is what we got :
Thank you for a wonderful product!
I feel as if I am tasting Matcha for the very first time to experience such a smooth and luxurious tea as your ceremonial tea. It is like traveling to your beautiful country in every cup! Thank you!
Thank you Anne! We are very happy to hear that. We will work harder for Matcha lovers around the world!
Matcha Green Tea Review by Austin from France.
Austin purchased 2 x Ceremonial Matcha 20g (0.7oz) and gave us a review for the Matcha. Here is his review.
I received my package today.
I am so happy, thank you for all your wonderful help and kind note! Your French is very good :)
Also the color, smell, taste of the matcha is incredible! I am amazed, you now have a lifelong customer :)
Thank you, Austin!
We hope you enjoy our organic matcha.
We got a matcha green tea review mail from Rachelle on the 27th of October. She told us how difficult to find good Organic Matcha outside Japan.
Here is her mail :
Hello there! I just wanted to say thank you so much for providing such a wonderful product. The matcha you sell is the best I've had so far. It is smooth, sweet, refreshing, and purely delicious. I have tried a couple brands that are also from Japan (but sold through the US and Australia--E・・・・and K・・・・・brands), and they are bitter and even undrinkable in comparison. And your product is affordable for the average person like me, too. I really appreciate the quality you provide. I feel this so strongly that I thought I should write a message, which I don't normally do for my purchases. I will be a repeat customer for certain. Arigatou gozaimasu!
Thank you very much, Rachelle!
Looking for the High Quality Organic Matcha Green Tea? Read our customer reviews more!
Our Ceremonial Matcha is now on the list of The 9 Best Matcha Teas for Total Wellness! Try the Best Organic Matcha Green Tea in Japan and find what highest quality organic matcha tastes like!
Yes, your Matcha green tea might taste Awful.
The taste of Matcha is affected by many elements. If you want to make a delicious Matcha green tea, you need to know what affects to the taste of your Matcha green tea.
1. Matcha Brand : Matcha is made from Tencha leaves. Certified green tea blenders blend some Tencha leaves from different green tea farms to make their own unique taste. Therefore each Matcha brand has it's own same taste every year. Single estate matcha is becoming popular outside Japan. Unfortunately good Matcha can only be made by blending some Tencha selected by Chashi (certified green tea blender). So if you want to find a good matcha, you have to find a matcha brand who has a very good Chashi (certified green tea blender). It is good idea to choose a Matcha brand who reveal everything about their matcha (Who is the real matcha production company in Japan. Where is the company, Kyoto, Nisho, or Kagoshima.) so that you can investigate if their matcha is really popular in Japan. Another way to find a good matcha is to select one who has won first prizes in an annual green tea competition in Japan. The competition is the the most prestigious one in Japan and so many green tea brands are striving to get prizes every year.
Matcha is becoming very popular worldwide. Many people outside Japan are still new to Matcha. This meas that not good matcha second sellers can boost their sales by their very attractive advertisement, not by their matcha quality. Many of Matcha green tea outside Japan are actually low grade ones in Japan even if they say ceremonial grade unfortunately...
2. Matcha grade : Buy middle grade or upper grade one. Matcha second sellers outside Japan tend to sell low grade Matcha as a ceremonial grade Matcha. In Japan there are only two categories : Matcha (authentic Matcha) and cooking or culinary grade Matcha. All Matcha (authentic Matcha) can be used in a tea ceremony (low grade matcha is used in a tea ceremony class often.) The higher the grade of Matcha, the more likely it is to contain notes of sweetness, flavour and richness. The lower the grade of Matcha, the more likely you are to find notes of harshness and bitterness. Chose a Matcha which has bright green color! Low grade Matcha tend to have yellow color. Look at a picture of Matcha powder carefully to examine the quality when buying. But be careful, some pictures are modified!
3. Water : Soft water is better than hard water.
4. Water temperature : The hot water should be 70 ~ 80°C (158 ~ 176°F ).
5. Quantity of water : We recommend 160 ～ 200 ml (6 ~ 7 oz) hot water / 1.5 g (0.053 oz) of matcha powder. If you use less water, you would find your matcha tea more bitter taste.
It is very difficult to find your favorite matcha now (not many reliable infomation available on the net), but we hope that more and more people outside Japan will get to know what good matcha is like and find their favorite matcha soon!
Looking for the truly high quality Organic Matcha Green Tea? Read our customers' review!
by Lu Ann - Marketing consultant and tea enthusiast in Canada.
This matcha company is one of the newer ones I have tried and it easily became a favourite. They want their customers to be able to easily buy excellent quality matcha straight from Japan and doing so, they have hand picked a select range of matcha teas to suit a wide variety of tastes and purposes. Having the opportunity to try a vast selection of their matcha products, I am always amazed at the quality. Their ceremonial matcha is perfection - no bitterness, and so rich and creamy. I also love that the founder, Ritsuo, is very open about where his matcha comes from, how it is processed, etc. He is always bringing new, exciting products to Grace Matcha! (Ex: I have never tried roasted matcha until he introduced me to it.) Due to the wide range of matcha products available at Grace Matcha, he is extremely helpful if you wanted to connect with him to get a recommendation on what matcha may be right for you.